Saturday, June 20, 2009

Santorini Part Duex












Lest ye think I am always roughing it and suffering deprivations the time on my travels I have added some photos of my sunset at Franko's bar in Fira. A nice glass of red and opera music playing and me, lounging in the chaise and read Out of Africa (getting ready for another adventure) as the sun melts into the Greek islands. It's rough, but I did go cheap on dinner - two gyros and a beer for 5e; I was lucky the motorcycle cop was not looking out for me as I rode the scooter home in the dark to Perissma on the other side of the island with a slight buzz.
I am now in another Continent and will write again when I get some photos or stories to post. Let me know if you have anything you want me to write or photo and I will do my best. Your comments are appreciated.